Centennial Coal is geographically parochial and proudly supports a variety of local organisations, events, charities and schools within the areas in which we operate.
There are a few steps to go through to apply and successfully receive support:
Produce a written proposal on the appropriate letter head. The written proposal must include the following elements:
- A clear and concise statement outlining the purpose for which assistance/sponsorship is sought and how it will benefit the community
- Projected numbers (ie: how many will attend the event or how many people are members of the organisation etc)
- The funds or goods sought
- If sponsoring an ongoing project or program, a time frame and costing must be outlined.
Please note we do not sponsor:
- Conferences or speakers at conferences or symposia
- Political parties, organisations or politicians
- Individuals seeking sponsorship for academic or religious studies or tours.
Send your proposal to:
For West Lake Macquarie:
PO Box 1000
Fassifern NSW 2283
For Lithgow and Kandos/Rylstone:
Regional Support – Western Operations
Locked Bag 1002
Wallerawang NSW 2845
Please note: if you are a sporting organisation seeking sponsorship in the Lithgow and Western Lake Macquarie region please apply through our separate Centennial sporting sponsorship program.
If you are successful in gaining support you will receive a letter of confirmation and a Sponsorship Information Form. This form documents payment and contact details and must be completed and returned in order for your sponsorship request to be processed. Centennial does not issue cheques.
After your sponsored initiative is complete, please send updates and photos to the relevant contact. We love hearing from you and we are always looking for ways to promote your activities.