Centennial is geographically parochial and proudly supports a variety of local organisations, events, charities and schools within the areas in which we operate.
There are a few steps to go through when seeking support:
Produce a written proposal on the appropriate letter head. The written proposal must include the following:
- A clear and concise statement outlining the purpose for which assistance/sponsorship is sought and how it will benefit your organisation or the community
- Projected numbers (ie: how many will attend the event or how many people are members of the organisation etc)
- The funds or goods sought
- If sponsoring an ongoing project or program, a time frame and costing must be outlined.
We do not sponsor:
- Political parties, organisations or politicians
- Organisations, events or activities outside and or unrelated to our geographic area.
Send your proposal to:
PO Box 1000
Fassifern NSW 2283
Regional Support – Western Operations
Locked Bag 1002
Wallerawang NSW 2845
Please note: if you are a sporting organisation seeking sponsorship please apply through our separate Centennial sporting sponsorship programme.
If you are successful you will receive a letter of confirmation and a Sponsorship Information Form. The Sponsorship Information Form must be completed and returned to all your sponsorship request to be paid.
We love hearing from you and we are always looking for opportunities to promote your activities so please send updates and photos of your activities and or events.